Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Wife and I spent a lot of time out of the house this weekend, lots of fresh air and BBQ- excellent! Ended up doing more work around the house than in the shop.


The garden is looking good! We harvested some spinach this evening and cooked it up with some garlic and butter, yum.  :) Also growing tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, sweet peas and peppers.



Also did a little mulching around the front of the house this weekend- red mulch was on sale at a great price, and I think it turned out looking pretty good!


I did get a little time in the shop on Monday, and installed a window a/c unit. 8000 BTUs really takes the edge off, and will allow me to use the shop year-round. This was a tough install, as my garage windows are horizontal sliders... I ended up having to custom fit the unit. It really moves the cold air!

As for the RV-7 build, there has been a lot of dimpling, deburring and edge-finishing going on, and now I'm trying to figure out how to dimple a few tough spots on the ribs; there's just not very much room to work on some of these parts. Once I get over this minor hump, I'll post pictures and get back to work. Enjoy the summer weather, y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment